Car accidents are traumatic! They are something you cannot prepare for mentally or physically in the few seconds you may have before impact. Sometimes, the damage to your car may seem minimal, but history proves that you can be injured considerably more than you would expect from a "fender bender".This is why you need to see your Smyrna and Kennesaw Chiropractor. You may not have any broken bones, but what about the "soft tissue"? The ligaments and tendons may be inflamed, a muscle may be torn. Medication will relieve the immediate pain but will not cure the problem and that is why you need to see your Smyrna and Kennesaw Chiropractor. If you wait too long more scar tissue will form over the injury making your pain increase and hamper a timely recovery.
Top Ten Reasons Why You Should be Examined by your Smyrna & Kennesaw Chiropractor after a Car Accident
- You may be injured and not know it.
- Injuries such as whiplash usually may not show any symptoms for hours, days or weeks later.
- Medical professionals all agree that the first 72 hours after an accident are the most critical and a time treatment can be the most effective.
- The majority of injuries from automobile accidents occur at speeds of 6-12 MPH. Your car might not show much damage, but your body might.
- A soft-tissue injury is permanent, as scar tissue can form in your muscles leaving them less flexible and prone to re-injury in the future if you don’t receive treatment.
- If you act quickly you preserve your legal rights. An attorney listed things to do after an accident and #1 on his list was: Get prompt medical treatment; otherwise you may get benefits denied or limited.
- In most cases treatment can cost you nothing out of pocket, even if it’s your fault or you don’t have any health insurance.
- If you are not injured you can sleep better at night knowing you had an extensive exam and x-rays and found out everything was fine.
- Statistics show the longer you wait for treatment after you are injured, the longer it takes to heal and requires more treatments.
- If you are injured your injuries usually will not heal on their own.
If we can help you in any way, or answer any questions you may have, please don’t hesitate to call us. Whether you need a doctor or an auto accident lawyer, a slip and fall accident attorney, or you’ve been in some other type of accident, we can evaluate you, explain your rights and options, and help you obtain a lawyer.
Whether you’re in Smyrna, Atlanta, Mableton, Austell, Powder Springs, Marietta, Kennesaw or anywhere else in Georgia, and need a personal injury doctor or attorney, we’re here to help.
We have experience in handling auto accident cases. If you have been involved in an auto accident and need a Smyrna and Kennesaw chiropractor, you need to consult with professionals who are treating auto accident injuries every day. Our primary responsibility is giving you the treatment and care you need. We are proud of the way we treat our patients and create a friendly atmosphere to make you feel part of our family, and to give you the best Chiropractic care in Smyrna and Kennesaw is our goal. Please check out the testimonials page and look at the comments of some of our patients.
Patients at Kennesaw West Chiro & Rehab are assured of receiving only the finest quality care through the use of modern chiropractic equipment and technology. Dr. Erick Burke and Dr. Joel Desaulniers and the staff have a genuine concern for your health!
Dr. Erick Burke & Dr. Joel Desaulniers
| KENNESAW WEST CHIRO & REHAB | 678-742-8528